Monday, July 27, 2009

Good and Bad.

Cosmo asks the question: "Are You Good-Girl Hot or Bad-Girl Hot?" But I'm confused, because all the questions are just about how sexually assertive you are.

I know they don't literally mean "bad girls" are bad, but I'm still surprised that this quiz asks nothing about charitable contributions, honesty and kindness with others, willingness to support friends and family, or service to your country and community. Because it seems like if you've got all that going, your moral standing really wouldn't be so tarnished by a miniskirt and a few furtive bathroom makeouts. Shit, you've earned them.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. That is so funny. I wrote a post last week talking about women's magazines (partly inspired by your cosmocking)and I linked to that article as well! I guess we're on the same wave length there.

    http://sexualbuzz.blogspot.com/2009/07/womens-magazines.html

    ReplyDelete